How to install your calculator on your Windows PC.s
We have put together this installation guide to install the Real Estate Calculator on your Windows PC.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista or Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4 or higher
- Computer and processor: Personal computer with an Intel Pentium III 150-megahertz (MHz) or faster processor
- Memory: 128 MB of RAM or more
- Hard Disk: 80 MB of available hard-disk space
- Display: Minimum 800 x 600 Screen resolution
How To Unzip a file or folder
Your Real Estate Calculators for Abndroid and Windows is downloaded as a zipfile, which you need to uncompress or unzip to use it.
- Open Windows Explorer and open the folder where the zipfile was downloaded.
- Right-click on the Zip file and choose Extract All
- Choose a location for the folder to be extracted into
- If you checked "Show extracted files when complete", the files or folders within the Zip folder appear. If you unchecked the box, a folder or file with the same name (without the Zip) should appear.
- This folder will be your working copy of the data from the Zip file.
- You may keep the Zip file or delete it.
- Click on the .exe file to install the program on your PC